Successfully Managing Change (questionnaire and explanatory notes)
Successfully Managing Change (questionnaire and explanatory notes) Training Resources
This document consists of a Change Management Profile Questionnaire which is designed to provide you with feedback on how you see yourself when it comes to four aspects of managing change successfully, namely
- Use of a Change Management Process
- Level of Change Management skills
- Application of Change Management knowledge
- Your underlying beliefs about change
The scoring system and interpretive notes will give signposts to best practice and help you be better prepared to manage change.
This resource includes:
- Instructions on how to complete the questionnaire
- Section 1 questions: The change management process
- Section 2 questions: Change management skills
- Section 3 questions: Application of change management knowledge
- Section 4 questions: Beliefs about change - Scoring your profile - Your change management profile graph - Interpretive notes - Action plan
Successfully Managing Change (questionnaire and explanatory notes) training resource is a digital download. Simply choose what you need, make the necessary payment, and download the resource.
Ideal resource for Trainers, Training Managers and Hr Managers
You will also be sent an email with a link to download the resource.