Recruitment Skills Pack
Recruitment Skills Pack - Digital Download training resources
The Recruitment Skills Package covers everything you need to know to attract and recruit the right people to fill job vacancies.
The document includes processes, guidelines, templates, forms and insights to cover each of the 15 stages of effective recruitment:
1. Identify Job Vacancy
2. Create or update Job Description
3. Create or update Person Specification
4. Define Performance Measures for the job
5. Obtain Budget Sign-Off
6. Create Job Advertisement
7. Advertise the job
8. Review Applications and CVs
9. Shortlist Candidates for interview
10 Prepare for Interviews
11. Carry out Interviews
12. Create further shortlist
13. Select the Candidate
14. Make Job Offer
15. Agree start date and arrange Induction Process
This document covers the A to Z of effective Recruitment.
• Use the templates to draw up Job Descriptions, Person Specifications and Performance Measures
• Shortlist the right candidates
• Structure interviews effectively
• Improve your selection interviewing skills
• Make informed decisions
• Use an effective Induction Process
This document is a must for all HR professionals and line managers involved in the Recruitment Process. Also a great training tool for trainers and training managers
Recruitment Skills Pack is a digital download. Simply choose what you need, make the necessary payment, and download the resource.
You will also be sent an email with a link to download the resource.