Building High Performance Teams
Building High Performance Teams A Diagnostic and Process For Building High Performing Teams Training Resources
The survey is based on the eight key issues relating to building high performing teams:
- Gaining commitment to a Vision
- Obtaining buy in to team Objectives
- Communicating the Strategy
- Efficiently using Resources
- Structuring the team
- Imparting Knowledge and skills
- Using an effective leadership/management style
- Reinforcing the values and culture
After a brief explanation of these issues and how they inter-relate, the questionnaire addresses the issues in respect of the team. This will give managers a detailed and incisive understanding of how well their team is currently performing and will enable them to focus on areas for team improvement and development to help them build a truly high performing team.
This resource includes:
- Model for building high performing teams
- Outline of the eight key issues
- 40 question survey based on the eight key issues
- Scoring guide
- Diagnosis table
- Planning document
Building High Performance Teams (A Diagnostic and Process For Building High Performing Teams) is a digital download.
Simply choose what you need, make the necessary payment, and download the resource. You will also be sent an email with a link to download the resource.