We respect the privacy of individuals and organisations who use Constantior.com, whether just visiting the Site or purchasing our products. Just as importantly, we want to ensure that any critical information you provide us with (such as credit card details) remains secure and cannot be accessed by outside parties.
The following information tells you more about the information we collect from you and how it is used. If you have any concerns or queries in relation to this policy, please contact us and we will be happy to answer your questions.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA IS COLLECTED AND WHAT INFORMATION IS REQUIRED FOR REGISTRATION?
Your personal data allows others to identify you. It may include, by way of example, your name, an address and email address. To register or purchase items from our website, there are some pieces of information or personal data, which you must complete.
HOW IS THE DATA COLLECTED?
Constantior.com may collect data in a variety of ways, for example;
- When you register to purchase products;
- When you speak to our customer service personnel;
- Via explicit data capture measures, for example by entering competitions and completing surveys; and
- Via implicit data capture measures such as studying which pages you read the most.
WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We do not sell, rent or trade your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes. However, we may use the information which we hold to contact you directly in order to inform you from time to time of products or other information which we think may be of particular interest to you. If you do not wish us to use the data which you have provided in this way please don't hesitate to contact us.
You can purchase products on the Site by making payments online. We use a third party supplier to process online payments, which are transacted on a secure server using SSL (secure sockets layer).
If we process an online credit card transaction on your behalf, the personal credit or debit card information you provide us with is only used for the purpose of processing that transaction, and is not stored on our system.
HOW CAN YOU CORRECT ANY INACCURACIES IN YOUR INFORMATION?
You have the right to have any personal data which we hold on you kept accurate and up to date. In addition you have the right to be informed about any personal data which we hold on you. We can provide you with a readable copy of the personal data which we keep about you, within a week. We will provide the information without any charge. We allow you to challenge the data that we hold about you and, where appropriate, you may have the data:
- Rectified or amended
The information on this site has been included in good faith but is for general informational purposes only. It should not be relied on for any specific purpose and no representation or warranty is given as regards its accuracy or completeness. No representation or warranty is given that the Site is free from infection by viruses, trojan horses, worms or anything else that has contaminating or destructive policies. To the fullest extent permissible by law, neither Constantior.com, nor any of its affiliates, nor employees shall be liable for any loss, damage or expense howsoever arising (whether caused by negligence or otherwise) out of any access to or use of this site or any site linked to it including, without limitation, any loss of profit, indirect, incidental or consequential loss.
To the fullest extent permissible by law, all warranties, conditions or duties of every nature whatsoever including without limitation any implied warranties of satisfactory quality or of fitness for a particular purpose, and express or statutory warranties are expressly excluded.
- The Constantior.com website will be the primary means of communication used to keep followers of the company informed about its products, news and services on offer.
- We will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that the privacy of users or information disclosed by users is not compromised in any way.
- We will acknowledge emailed enquires within 48 hours. If you do not receive an email reply within this period please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org Please note that we do not have the resources to resolve queries from unsolicited emails where these are not directly related to the information and services provided by Constantior.com Ltd
Constantior.com maintain strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of all customer or visitor information. If you have any concerns or questions about privacy, please do contact us Constantior.com, 15 Prospect Row, Brompton, Gillingham, Kent, ME7 5AL, email:email@example.com Tel: 01634 787454